I got XE6 and I am playing with ISAPI. Created a server and hosted on local iss and its running correctly on browser. Now I am trying to create client application to connect to this server but keep getting attached error message "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found". I set set HOST to localhost and urlPath matching with what I got on web broswer TestDir/TestServer.dll. Any idea what am I doing wrong here? Thanks.


I got XE6 and I am playing with ISAPI. Created a server and hosted on local iss and its running correctly on browser. Now I am trying to create client application to connect to this server but keep getting attached error message "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found".  I set set HOST to localhost and urlPath matching with what I got on web broswer TestDir/TestServer.dll. Any idea what am I doing wrong here? Thanks.

Comments