I now have Delphi XE7 Pro installed. Yay!

I now have Delphi XE7 Pro installed. Yay!
I am trying to install JEDI. Running the JCL 2.6 install.bat but it cannot compile the installer:
Using Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7 {on Win 8.1}

Embarcadero Delphi for Win32 compiler version 28.0
Copyright (c) 1983,2014 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
..\JEDI\JVCL348\jcl\source\common\JclSysUtils.pas(3034) Error: E2010 Incompatible types: 'TJclWaitResult' and 'TWaitResult'
JclInstall.pas(2210) Fatal: F2063 Could not compile used unit 'JclSysUtils.pas'
An error occurred while compiling the installer. Installation aborted.

I checked the path and XE7 is before D6.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Comments

  1. Glad I could help. Someone else paved the way. He had problems with the released code then got the nightly build...then posted the solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SVN is NOT where the current code is. That is on github as I posted in my comment above.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment