Hello everyone, I'm Italian and I'm sorry for my bad english..

Hello everyone, I'm Italian and I'm sorry for my bad english..
Can I ask advice on how programming?
I stayed to Delphi 7, I recently restored to programming for to make a management program design of pressure equipment, but I was always applications with MDI child form..
1- I would like to evolve my way to program and use applications with the ribbon .. I familiarity ( Delphi EX2 ) but still we did not..
How can I make a file with the ribbon but using + form ?! ( MDI FORM ??)
2- What you need to do to make a program that is streamlined format from multiple files? (one for each form?) , currently Barring the configuration files of preferences ( XML or old ini ) and the DB , my programs are made up of a single exe file very large!

if you give me some advice I'd be grateful .. thanks

Comments

  1. you can easely transform your MDI forms to tabbed forms with devexpress suite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment