I am trying to do IBM Bluemix Mobile Data on Android with XE7. When I import IBMData.jar - the IBMData.class is not imported by Java2OP. Instead of that I get IBMData$1 to IBMData$4, but not the one of which I want to call the InitializeService method.

I am trying to do IBM Bluemix Mobile Data on Android  with XE7. When I import IBMData.jar - the IBMData.class is not imported by Java2OP. Instead of that I get IBMData$1 to IBMData$4, but not the one of which I want to call the InitializeService method.
Does anybody know if I can do anything about that?
What woulde be a workaround?

Comments

  1. Sam Shaw David Berneda Thanks for your help guys. I can see now the method I need :-) Yes even though it might be obvious it should be documented and/or an error should be shown by Java2OP.
    It is good to know to be part of such a helpful community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the current official IBM sdk the (one) correct commandline to get the interfaces is ...

    Java2OP.exe -jar ibmcloudcode.jar ibmfilesync.jar ibmlocation.jar ibmpush.jar ibmdata.jar ibmbluemix.jar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have forward your notes to the R&D team so that we can add to Java2OP :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment