JCL & JVCL - What are the Real Gems in these Tool Sets


JCL & JVCL - What are the Real Gems in these Tool Sets
I've just installed JCL and JVCL for the first time. I'm really quite picky about the components I use.  I generally stay away from free (due to the lack of incentive for the author to upgrade). However, JVCL seems a little different to the average freeware. It has strong community support and was upgraded to XE7 support really quickly. So I thought I'd take a look.

Now I have installed it, I'm quite overwhelmed by the plethora or components.

So... to all those experienced JCL and JVCL users, what are the real gems in this set of components / routines? What are the components you find the most useful? What are the components you simply cannot do without?

Thanks - Steve #JCL   #JVCL

Comments