Just saw these guys surpassed their $10,000 goal. Nice work!

Just saw these guys surpassed their $10,000 goal. Nice work!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1981928931/virtualuitm-a-comprehensive-html5-ui-remoting-solu

(I'm a bit puzzled what the kickstarter is for, since the product already exists and I've seen posts here before, and even tried a demo myself. Perhaps it's just to do the final work to bring it to market. The KS page doesn't really say. Either way, presumably they need it and it's really cool to see a kickstarter for a Delphi product meet the goal and go ahead. It's still got just over one day to go if you want to add to it yourself, too.)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1981928931/virtualuitm-a-comprehensive-html5-ui-remoting-solu

Comments

  1. Hello Phillip. Unfortunately, we do not have one at the moment. If everything goes as planned, we'll have one in around 2 weeks (I'll keep you posted).
    In the meantime, I can send you our latest beta version for your evaluation and testing. Just let me know!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phillip Woon - I have a demo server running Thinfinity with Easy-IP. I can give you a login if you line. PM me for an account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to thank everyone involved in making this project a complete success!  We reached 165% of our goal. Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment