Need help describing a user preference option to play all videos in succession.

Need help describing a user preference option to play all videos in succession.

I've created a program that contains eight chapters (they are actually videos) and I have a user preference that when checked will play all eight chapters in succession one right after the other.

For Example:

When Chapter 1 finishes Chapter 2 starts
When Chapter 2 finished Chapter 3 starts
so on and so forth...
When Chapter 8 finishes it starts over again with Chapter 1

I can't seem to come up with user friendly phrase to describe this option. Here are some of the phrases I came up with so far...

Loop Presentation
Play Continuously
Play Chapters in Succession

All of these seem to miss the mark as far as conveying the meaning in a succinct but user friendly way.

What do you think would be a good phrase to use for this user preference option?

Comments

  1. If they are chapters, what do you describe the whole thing as? (Eg, "session", "book", "course", ...?) From that, can you say "Play entire course" or similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Millington I have never came up with a name for the whole thing. I guess I would refer to the whole thing as a Presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess my suggestion would be "Play [Entire?] Presentation", then, with UI access to play specific chapters only etc (as it sounds you already have.)

    Someone else might have a much better suggestion though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go with Kenneth Cochran 's suggestion, but leave it at Play All

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment