Bookmarks version 1.2! This release fixes several bugs, and adds a new feature: giving bookmarks a name or description.

Bookmarks version 1.2! This release fixes several bugs, and adds a new feature: giving bookmarks a name or description.

(Bookmarks is a free IDE plugin for XE-XE7, which replaces the inbuilt bookmark navigation. It gives an unlimited number of bookmarks per file, prevents overwriting or losing existing bookmarks, adds 'caret' bookmarks which are temporary markers you can drop and jump back to easily, and much more.)

http://parnassus.co/bookmarks-version-1-2-released/
http://parnassus.co/bookmarks-version-1-2-released

Comments

  1. I've just installed your Bookmark expert into Delphi; very cool. Thank you for this addon! However I have some questions:

    1.) Can I change the keyboard shortcuts for cycling through bookmarks from Ctrl+Alt+Left/Right to something else (or disable), because this shortcuts are in conflict with GExperts "locate/move matching delimiter" function.

    2.) I use delphi since the turbo pascal days, and my brain is trained to use the old workstar-like shortcuts Ctrl+K,0..9 to set a bookmark, and Ctrl+Q,0..9 to jump to a bookmark. Can I configure your bookmark system to use Ctrl+Q,0..1 instead of Ctrl+Shift+0..9?

    TIA,
    Achim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achim Kalwa Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

    1. Right now no, the shortcuts are fixed. I've got a lot of requests to make them configurable, but so far there have been some problems doing so (unregistering an IDE shortcut left the IDE crashing when the old shortcut was pressed, and I don't want to have to ask people to restart the IDE just to change a keyboard setting. So right now they're fixed.)

    2. I don't believe so, but if there is it will be in the keyboard mappings in the IDE. I think some of those two-state keyboard shortcuts map to other key combinations. You may be able to configure that, I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment