Hey guys, I was just wondering what would be the best approach of having multiple screens (forms) on a mobile app, that we can interchange with and have global procedures and variables, instead of using tabs? My app connects to the server and then downloads the database, but I am giving people the option to either have it local or accessed via the cloud, then after access is confirmed, the form display the results of the database on the 3rd screen. Only on the 3rd screen I am going to use tabs to have different means to search the database.

Hey guys, I was just wondering what would be the best approach of having multiple screens (forms) on a mobile app, that we can interchange with and have global procedures and variables, instead of using tabs? My app connects to the server and then downloads the database, but I am giving people the option to either have it local or accessed via the cloud, then after access is confirmed, the form display the results of the database on the 3rd screen. Only on the 3rd screen I am going to use tabs to have different means to search the database.

So basically there is 3 different screens for now (login/signup, Option to download DB or access via cloud and the database results screen), what would be the easiest way to implement multiple screens(forms) and have the data between them interchangeable and also have global vars and procedures?

Comments