I clicked the "Delete Invalid Paths" button and totally messed up the Library paths on my XE4. I think have re-built it correctly but I'm not 100% sure. Will you please have a look at the below list and please tell me if I'm missing something. Thanks in advance.

I clicked the "Delete Invalid Paths" button and totally messed up the Library paths on my XE4.  I think have re-built it correctly but I'm not 100% sure. Will you please have a look at the below list and please tell me if I'm missing something. Thanks in advance.

$(BDSLIB)\$(Platform)\release
$(BDSUSERDIR)\Imports
$(BDS)\Imports
$(BDSCOMMONDIR)\Dcp
$(BDSCOMMONDIR)\Dcp\$(Platform)
$(BDS)\include
C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\LibD18x64
C:\Program Files (x86)\Raize\CS5\Lib\RS-XE4\Win64
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\FireDAC\Dcu\D18\win64
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\FireDAC\Source
C:\Program Files (x86)\Raize\RC6\Lib\RS-XE4\Win64
C:\Users\Michael\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Component Pack\
C:\Users\Michael\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Component Pack\DelphiXE4
C:\Users\Michael\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Component Pack\xlsAdapter
$(BDS)\RBuilder\Lib\Win64
C:\Program Files (x86)\ElevateDB 2 VCL-STD\RAD Studio XE4 (Delphi Win64)\code
$(BDS)\LabPacks\XE4\Win64\Release
$(BDS)\OpenWire\XE4\Win64\Release
$(BDS)\OpenWire
$(BDS)\LabPacks

Comments

  1. Looks about right. Then again, I think it was 15 years ago when my library paths had that few of lines.  I have a lot of 3rd party components, many, like you, such as TMS, ElevateDB, Raize, FastReports.   
    I do have a suggestion.  Sometimes the long paths can be problematic.  I've been setting up a folder called COMPS on the root of the C drive.  From there, I'll install all the components.  It's much easier than trying to figure if the components are in the program files folder or documents folder, etc.  Plus, when in the Program Files folder, it's a bad idea if things need to be recompiled.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment