I look for a very good laptop for coding. Any ideas ? what do you use ?

Comments

  1. MacBook Pro Retina with SSD harddisk. Running Delphi on parallels vm. Works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a while now a MacBook was the top. I want memory, a quad core and a reasonable screen. Before Sony vaio when're belly up and stopped their edge series I'd say nothing was on par. I'm starting to look around now too since my vaio z is now 3,5 yrs and starting to act up. I'm seriously considering going back to 15 inch and buying a cart. 13 inches it seems only asus, some gaming vendors (msi be one) and Apple can manage to deliver umpf nowadays. Go for 16giggs. Not 8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy for more than a year now with my HP ProBook 6570b with 8GB RAM and a 256 GB SSD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment