XE4 menu items not displaying hints. I never noticed this before but hints do not display when I hover over menu items. I'm running XE4. Hints are working just fine for all other components.

XE4 menu items not displaying hints. I never noticed this before but hints do not display when I hover over menu items. I'm running XE4. Hints are working just fine for all other components.

Will someone with XE4 try adding a hint to a menu item and let me know if the hint shows when you hover over it.

Thanks.

Comments

  1. From help:
    The hint text appears in the Status Bar when the user pauses with the mouse over the menu item if Help Hints are enabled (that is, if the Form's and the Application's ShowHint properties are true). It is also available for the code in the application's OnHint event handler.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment