Android Web Browser On A Tab

Android Web Browser On A Tab

Hi All,

I've just discovered some odd behaviour when adding a web browser on to a tab page.

Using XE7 (Update 1) on various android devices. I've placed a web browser control on to a page of a tab control. I then use tab actions to switch between pages.

A) Starting on the page without the browser, it's OK..
B) When I then change to the browser tab, the browser appears correctly.
C) When I then try to return to the first page, the browser slides away with the tab page correctly but then re-appears over the top op the main page.

Anyone else seen this or have any suggestions?

Cheers,

Vince

Comments

  1. I Found a partial fix.

    If I set the browser component's 'Parent' property back to the correct tab, then it disappears once the animation has completed.

    Does this suggest that the browser's parent is being changed during the animation?

    Unfortunately, there's a noticeable flicker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does sound like a parenting problem...the twebrowser has had problems with parenting since XE5

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment