OK, for new work, what XML component of framework would you choose, and why?

Comments

  1. As i understand things you can use OnmiXML and it corrects a lot of tidbitty stuff. When directly manipulating the content of MS Office (zip/xml) OmniXML saved me because MS has a thing about the processorperation (the first line - correct me if my terminology is bad) that has to have a linebreak after it.

    I have written other xml /exports/ to other systems with some peculiarities (Google Sites automation is another example) an OmniXML coped!

    Only my € 0.05

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett Wilton  I use DWSJson. It's included as part of DWS (Delphi Web Script), but it can be added to your project without pulling in any dependencies on the scripting engine.  It's a lot more efficient than the JSON implementation that's included with Delphi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment