Does anyone know how to contact ADUG tech support? I've tried emailing the addresses on the ADUG Organisers page, and sent a G+ message to one person I found too. But no luck. Reason is their blog has been down for a month, and I want to read articles like this: http://members.adug.org.au/2011/12/15/how-to-create-your-own-firemonkeyimage-filtereffect-to-use-with-firemonkey/

Does anyone know how to contact ADUG tech support? I've tried emailing the addresses on the ADUG Organisers page, and sent a G+ message to one person I found too. But no luck. Reason is their blog has been down for a month, and I want to read articles like this: http://members.adug.org.au/2011/12/15/how-to-create-your-own-firemonkeyimage-filtereffect-to-use-with-firemonkey/

(It's the whole members.adug.org.au domain. I'm sure it's on the Wayback Machine, but that's not the point. Better to let them know their website has a problem.)

Comments

  1. Thanks Nicholas Ring. I've been trying for a few days already before posting here. I'm not an ADUG member these days, so don't have access to any contact details / mailing lists that aren't public on their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main page itself is now our blog. You can see an index to the articles on the right of the main page under Categories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment