Hi all. After some information regarding how to use ToolsAPI INTAServices.CreateDockableForm. I have search but my GoogleFu is letting me down on this topic.

Hi all. After some information regarding how to use ToolsAPI INTAServices.CreateDockableForm. I have search but my GoogleFu is letting me down on this topic.

Will this form allow me to dock other dockable forms (created using the above call) on to itself? If not, what base for do I require?

Anyhow has links, information, comment, etc they care to share?

Comments

  1. "I have search but my GoogleFu is letting me down on this topic."

    Possibly because neither of the developers who have mastered the subject has written of it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it behaves just like any of the dockable forms in the IDE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read A. Bauer's articles on EDN. IIRC you'll find a working example in delphisvn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment