I am looking for additional Delphi development contract work. I am working with Delphi since v.1 in 1996, did alot of development with D2010, XE4 and now XE7 (not to mention D3, 5, and 7 of course :)).

I am looking for additional Delphi development contract work. I am working with Delphi since v.1 in 1996, did alot of development with D2010, XE4 and now XE7 (not to mention D3, 5, and 7 of course :)).

Great expertise working with many third-party VCL, including DevEx, TMS, FastReports, ReportBuilder, RemObjects, ASTA and many many others.

Last 8 years i've been heavily involved with US law enforcement industry, interfacing with various hardware and writing service applications among other tasks.

I am based in Russia, and i would be happy to discuss your offers at egold2005 at gmail dot com .

Thank you.

Comments

  1. The "Job Opportunity" category is for job offers, not job seeking.  Register at www.DelphiArmy.com and/or take a look at the Delphi Job Resources link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't DelphiArmy gone? I thought Lennart Aasenden wanted to shut it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea Raimondi It's active at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see any jobs in the US at DelphiArmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, DelphiArmy is "parked" for some time now. Any other similar resource nowadays?

    ReplyDelete
  6. only 4 actual resources out of which only upwork is still "alive". There's also guru dot com and freelancer dot com. Was somehow hoping to find something new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not easy.  There is the Job Opportunities section here, though - where a job arrives every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already skimmed that :) Pretty much all are on site and most if not all are in the US.
    If I find anything interesting on the subject, and remember to come back, I'll update the job resource section.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would also be great if people post the positions they spot elsewhere into Job Opportunities. Word-of-mouth can be very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you send me your mail id i need some help in Delphi
    my mail id is jdslkrr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment