Does anyone know if there is a way to get around the limitation of Multitouch in IOS (XE7) not responding if the first touch point is not being actively moved around on the devices screen but is just kept at the same point on the screen?

Does anyone know if there is a way to get around the limitation of Multitouch in IOS (XE7) not responding if the first touch point is not being actively moved around on the devices screen but is just kept at the same  point on the screen?

Android is fine but I am finding with IOS that to detect the 2nd to n touch points, the first touch point must be moving which is somewhat of a annoying limitation. 

Thanks

Matthew

Comments

  1. I would be happy to lend you a couple of mine but with you I believe being in the UK and me in Australia that is probably going to be a little hard :)
    I'll see if I can find someone at Embarcadero who might take an interest in this as I believe this should be at least reviewed by them as it limits a little the great possibilities that Delphi now allows us to work on with the IOS platform.

    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. CowBoom.com has an Ipod Touch for $50 though I don't know if it can take IOS8.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment