Hello everybody. I need your help.

Hello everybody. I need your help.

For a my open source software, I need an open source Shell Treeview and immediately I thought old Mustang Peak VirtualShellTools (based of EasyListView, in turn based of VirtualTreeView).

Unfortunately, these components (CommonLib, EasyListView and VirtualShellTools) seems abandoned. In fact, these components support up to XE4, but I have Delphi XE7.

I updated compilers.inc to support XE7 and so I installed MPCommonLib, but when I build EasyListView design package, I have this error:
[dcc32 Fatal Error] MPCommonObjects.pas(2822): E2411 Unit EasyTaskPanelForm in package EasyListviewD21 refers to unit MPCommonObjects which is not found in any package.  Packaged units must refer only to packaged units

MPCommonObjects unit is IN MPCommonLib packaged, so WTF!?

Any solution?
https://code.google.com/p/mustangpeakvirtualshelltools/wiki/Welcome

Comments

  1. Could the ShellBrowser component (http://www.jam-software.de/shellbrowser_delphi/) from JAM software be an alternative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roman Kassebaum Nope. I need open source components, so everybody can get and build my software source without buy expensive components.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uwe Schuster Fixed. I have added source path in Delphi options. Removed them, I can build and install all design packages.

    Thanks anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Can you please explain more detailed, what you did do to avoid the compilation error? I am using XE8 and get the following error on compiling [dcc32 Fatal Error] MPCommonObjects.pas(2811): E2411 Unit EasyTaskPanelForm in package EasyListviewD22 refers to unit MPCommonObjects which is not found in any package.  Packaged units must refer only to packaged units.
    Sincerely 
    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment