Hello people

Hello people,
I need to hire component development to modify or create a new TArcDial to use with FMX. One the main reasons the native Delphi component is not adequate to my application is because when user clicks on any other place it takes to the new value, and the behavior expected should be ignore the click and allow changing only when rotating. 
Also, should exist an easy way to work with ranges, one for the values themselves and other for the visual displacement, TArcDial will do a full visual 360° rotation and I need something more like a real knob, in a nutshell. 
And I dont care about it be a new one control or a modification from the TArcDial.
If you can handle that in an affordable price, as it will be paid by myself and I am not a company but will be used for a project I am developing, please call me on GTalk for more details.

Comments

  1. I understand the limitations of the component in FMX, we can certainly consider extending it.
    Just wondering if you looked to Ray's Radiant Shapes. They have a lot of features and I guess they should do what you are looking for. Cheaper than custom development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marco Cantù Thank you for the information, I did not know about Ray´s Shapes and I will check it out and please consider to extend the component, just like others that could be very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magno Lima , unless you register your enhancement wish in Quality Portal, it's not likely to happen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment