Perhaps, some of you know that in the middle of October I broke a shoulder. Unfortunately, restoration of normal operability of the right hand was delayed.

Perhaps, some of you know that in the middle of October I broke a shoulder. Unfortunately, restoration of normal operability of the right hand was delayed.

By results of the forthcoming medical examination procedures for restoration of the injured nerves and a sinew will be defined. After that the surgery will be necessary. The result: from two to six months will last the restoration period.

I had plans for torry.net modernization, but due the reasons described above and the arisen uncertainty, I won't be able to realize them and to support the site normally.

So, I decided to sell torry.net

If you interesting, contact me: mperesada@gmail.com or mperesada@torry.net 

P.S. Site is located at dedicated server under FreeBSD 7, MySQL+PHP

Comments

  1. sorry to hear of the ongoing problems
    hopefully long live Torry.net (for someone else picking up the ball) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wishes!

    I'll send the requested information to the persons which contacted me by e-mail tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment