This is driving me crazy and I'm sure it is because I am missing something stupid. I recently upgraded to XE7 and for the life of me, I can not get it to recognize any breakpoints. I am running debug builds, have done clean full builds. It does this with VCL and FMX applications (Win32).

This is driving me crazy and I'm sure it is because I am missing something stupid.  I recently upgraded to XE7 and for the life of me, I can not get it to recognize any breakpoints.  I am running debug builds, have done clean full builds.  It does this with VCL and FMX applications (Win32).

I can create a brand new project, throw some code in the main form's FormCreate(), set a breakpoint and hit run.  The code executes, but it does not stop at the breakpoint.

I've been through all the settings that seem relevant and tried this on two separate PCs.

Please tell me I am missing something stupid...  Thanks

Comments