Hello!

Hello!

My brother has got a Web Agency and is looking for someone to do a xplat application (Android/iOS) that essentially does the following:

- Uses the camera to take a picture
- Connects to a custom back-end to upload it
- The upload returns an URL which will be used to create the usual Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/etc. post for social stuff
- Allows browsing and voting of pictures

I need three things:

- Volunteers :D
- Prices
- Information on who owns the source code if you get hired for the job

i can't do it on my own cause I only have XE and a personal computer which is crashing a bit too often

Any takers?

AT THE MOMENT it is going to be a one-off, but with the right price and skill there may be more coming at some point.

Please reply in private.

Thank you!

A

Comments

  1. - Single source
    - FireMonkey by all accounts has improved heckloads
    - The vast majority of Delphi developers have awesome skills
    - It helps someone of my bretheren
    - I can actually review it if needed without having to do big things

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea Raimondi can you please have him send me an email to Richard@Baronsoftware.com and I can discuss a few ideas with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard Baroniunas  I need to have an idea on pricing and times so that I can refer back to him :) .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea Raimondi Do you have a personal email I can send it to ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richard Baroniunas he sent you an email directly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. +Phillip only if you use a perverse definition of "better"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment