I'm using Firedac to add records to a SQLite db.   I have an TFdTable component that I call the Append method on.  When I fill the values in the fields, and call post, I get "Not Null constrainst failed:  Factors.IdStates".    The factors table does indeed have a   Not null in  the IdStates  field.   I'm using livebinding to bind the fields of the TFdTable to edit controls and   Combo boxes.   So for instance, the States combo box is bound to  a TFdQuery that gets the IdStates (and the state text from the States table), etc.    I think I have the livebindings wired correctly.   I know this because just before I do a  Post on the TFdTable component,   in debug, I can see that ALL the fields have values in them,  like the aforementioned    FieldByName('IdStates').asInteger.     I did a sample program to see if FireDac worked any different than ADO , and it worked.   So I'm wondering if the issue is with the Livebinding?

Comments