In Windows 10 , preview , anyone used jvAviCapture or something? I can not put in the whitelist to use the camera an application I made in Delphi . Any ideas? I'm using a W8000 tablet for testing.

In Windows 10 , preview , anyone used jvAviCapture or something? I can not put in the whitelist to use the camera an application I made in Delphi . Any ideas? I'm using a W8000 tablet for testing.
Ps: works well in Windows8 , but does not work in mode " emulation " for windows 8. Is running in administrator mode.
(picture running on windows 8)

Comments

  1. Do you know which APIs or COM objects that jvAviCapture uses?  Can they be loaded?  Do you get any errors, or does it fail silently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a Component JEDI. It is an encapsulation of AVICap Win32 API.
    He wants to work. Turns the camera light and brings a black image only for the file. No error messages.
    From what I noticed something between the api and the windows have to be unlocked. I think they are the new windows 10 permissions settings for access to camera. I'm still learning.
    :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment