A while ago I noticed that I don't get any notifications on any comments on my blog articles and when I look at the overview on the page it indeed says comments 0. When I click on it I see all the comments - and often enough new ones that I did not know of (really bad if someone asks a question and I never respond because I was not notified)

A while ago I noticed that I don't get any notifications on any comments on my blog articles and when I look at the overview on the page it indeed says comments 0. When I click on it I see all the comments - and often enough new ones that I did not know of (really bad if someone asks a question and I never respond because I was not notified)
If anyone comments on my initial post here on g+ where I share the blog article I get the typical g+ notification but not for any additional posts that are a result of anyone sharing the article or commenting directly on the blog page.

Does anyone know how to turn on email notifications for that?

Comments

  1. Stefan Glienke 
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/settings
    Receive Notifications
    Posts
    Shares or comments on your content across the web

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lars Fosdal Got it checked (and actually that is only for additional email notification - G+ should give me a notification anyway).

    I found several people complaining that they don't get any notification after using g+ comments on their blog and some reverted back to blogger comments -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange - can't say I've noticed this, but I haven't been posting a lot of blog posts for a while.  I do get notifications on YouTube posts, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment