New approach of development of FireMonkey control «Control — Model — Presentation». Part 2. TEdit with autocomplete | Brovin Yaroslav Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - April 09, 2015 http://yaroslavbrovin.ru/new-approach-of-development-of-firemonkey-control-control-model-presentation-part-2-tedit-with-autocomplete-en/ Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Gabriel Velasquez SorianoSeptember 5, 2015 at 4:22 PMI was testing this sample in RAD Studio 10, but the app crashReplyDeleteRepliesReplyYaroslav BrovinSeptember 5, 2015 at 11:33 PMHello, put model and control values into constructor of presentation with 2 parameters instead of default constructor.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGabriel Velasquez SorianoSeptember 6, 2015 at 8:08 AMMaybe I am doing wrong, but still getting the same error.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGabriel Velasquez SorianoSeptember 6, 2015 at 8:53 AMit works, thanksReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I was testing this sample in RAD Studio 10, but the app crash
ReplyDeleteHello, put model and control values into constructor of presentation with 2 parameters instead of default constructor.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I am doing wrong, but still getting the same error.
ReplyDeleteit works, thanks
ReplyDelete