Show must go on :)

Show must go on :)
http://sourceoddity.com/blog/2015/04/fixinsight-vs-fmx/

Comments

  1. "W511 Object created in TRY block" I certainly hope you check for a nil assignment before the try block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asbjørn Heid no nil assignments before the try block in this particular case, I checked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roman Yankovsky Yes, sorry I should have been clear. I meant that I hope you check for nil before issuing that warning. This code is indeed in violation regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asbjørn Heid Good point :) Unfortunately, in current release the analyzer is not able to check nil assignments before the try block. This means sometimes it produces a false positive. But this case is on my todo list, I'll fix it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope soon you will have someone at Embarcadero buy a copy... Or have Embarcadero buy the entire product :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment