Error reading TGestureStreamData.

Error reading TGestureStreamData.Control: Access violoation address 500D4E00 in module 'rtl220.bpl'. Read of address 00000008

I get this when I am attempting to assign actions to gestures in RadStudio XE8.  

Steps:
1) Create new Multidevice application (Header/Footer with navigation)
2) Build and deploy application to android device and to Win32 without errors.
3) Drop a TGestureManager component on the main form
4) Assign Touch.GestureManager on the main form
5) Attempt to assign Touch.Gestures.Standard.Left to PreviousTabAction1
6) Receive access violation above

After this i can no longer save the project until I unassign the .Left gesture (receiving the same access violation at each click).  NOTE: It does the same thing for any gesture I try to assign.

Am I missing something relatively obvious or is this broken?

Comments