Hello, as Delphi developer, some people abusing version and cost of third party tools , by charging money for unfixed features. And because I lost my over $600 for junk db tools, I like to find someone to fix Aidaim Accuracer db tools, if you think you can fix it and convert it to Delphi XE8, please let me know, I will send you full source to fix, in return you will have full source for this junk tools.

Hello, as Delphi developer, some people abusing version and cost of third party tools , by charging money for unfixed features. And because I lost my over $600 for junk db tools, I like to find someone to fix Aidaim Accuracer db tools, if you think  you can fix it and convert it to Delphi XE8, please let me know, I will send you full source to fix, in return you will have full source for this junk tools. 
Thank you

Comments

  1. I agree TMS is one of the best on providing support for their products, no fooling around, i get updates for all XE versions that I use. And YES they actually update components to make them better.

    They are worth the money to invest. About AidAim, my recommendation is to retire their components and get FireDac, yes there are some bugs in the this product but as time progresses EMBT will keep making it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all,
    You believe it or not I bought that tools and never used so far, I bought it when I had Delphi XE2, the component has many errors, I admit good for simple tables and simple queries, but for sure not for real applications. Was my  first paid third party tool and will be last, Aidaim guy getting so ridicules he has ticketing system even for non customers, not only that, every few months he releases major version without fixing or adding any new feature, anyway I done with Aidaim, but I never give up to publish his source code just because..., trying to find right time and place to publish it, hope he learns from his mistake to treat people right way. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would suggest you move away from them, even if you found someone who will able to compile it to XE, but that doesn't mean it will work properly, you have other options from Delphi companies with better development and support, or you move to other RDBMS such as FireBird or MySQL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment