Hi all

Hi all
Need some help in tracking down an error in my program

exception class    : EAccessViolation
Eureka log shows it as
System.Classes 15909   +8 TComponent.Notification

00548e17         call    +$7328 ($550144)       ; System.Classes.{System.Generics.Collections}TList.GetItem


Just wondering if anyone could help shed some light on this
I presume its a memory problem 
one clue is that
when the error occurs (which is after some hours of running the program), any attempt in the code to create a form at run time will produce an access violation error

thanks for any insights :)

Comments

  1. Double-free? Why is it trying to notify?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freeing a component that has been created with the form as owner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the error is a bit of  a red herring
    I am now though starting to get where in the code the problem is pin downed..will update if I can figure it out :)
    (ps, I am not freeing components myself)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment