Swapping Files Via the Cloud on a Locked Down Corporate Machine?

Swapping Files Via the Cloud on a Locked Down Corporate Machine?
I have a 10 year old app which I use to run workshops with large corporations. The app enable executives to make sales forecasts and I then aggregate the data. Currently I use a thumb drive to transfer the files between my machine and theirs. I have recently been told a client is banning thumb drives for security reasons. So I need to find a new simple way to swap files. I'd like it be to as cloud based as possible but many corporate environments block DropBox. So the questions is...

What the best way to swap files between machine on a locked down corporate machine?

The simpler the better. Emailing them is possible but cumbersome as I need them to copy the file from the email into a specific directory. Maybe FTP (do many corporations open FTP ports on their executives machines?). Any other solution?

Thanks - Steve

Comments