How do you handle "call was rejected by callee" and/or "application is busy"?

How do you handle "call was rejected by callee" and/or "application is busy"?

I found the Visual Studio method of of handling this at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms228772(v=vs.80).aspx but I've been unable to locate a Delphi equivalent and I'm not advance enough to figure out how to implement this in Delphi.

In days past I would just enter into a while loop returning when it was successful. I'm able to get things working with a sleep(750) in my code but that's just a band-aid for now.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms228772(v=vs.80).aspx

Comments

  1. Hmmm, the Google must not be what it used to be I've been searching on and off for the last couple of weeks: delphi, call was rejected, etc. I'll add the classm keyword.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol is on me - I didn't realize it was a typo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OleMessageFilter - that's what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did find it:

     http://www.delphigroups.info/2/9/1015856.html

     now to figure out its usage.
    Thanks for the lead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust me there's an entire class already implemented

    ReplyDelete
  6. I confess to being dense- are you saying there is a OleMessageFilter class implemented in Delphi (XE8) nothing in the help file guess I'll have to resort to repWin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check on google. It is out there. The code is old bit you can modify it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I did find it (as above). Also found an example on its usage. Just a matter of creating, registering, and revoking.

    Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment