I am hoping someone here can give me a helping hand.

I am hoping someone here can give me a helping hand. I thought my coding was going to be simple today, but the Gods of Jinx had other plans for me.

I have some XE7 code that goes like:

function TScriptConstructor.FindValues( const expression: string; const line: string ): TArray;
var
  regex: TRegEx;
  matches: TArray;
begin
  regex:= TRegEx.Create( expression, [roIgnoreCase] );
  matches := regex.Split( line );
  Result := matches;
end;

So far Ok, but I can't seem to do anything with this TArray when I get it back in other functions. I type matches. within the function itself waiting for code completion to kick in and nothing. I cannot seem to find anything helpful when I google it, so I don't normally post issues here, but here goes ....

Minimally, I need to be able to get the count of this array and the string items on the array.

Can someone help I would be very so grateful.

Tony

Comments