OK, after I broke it last time, I have now fixed GExperts. Still no hints and warnings.

OK, after I broke it last time, I have now fixed GExperts. Still no hints and warnings.

If anybody is willing to try it, the source code is here:

https://svn.code.sf.net/p/gexperts/code/branches/formatter/trunk

Just switch to projects\\
and start the _Build_Project.cmd batch file.

It should compile the dll either to the editorexpert or regularexpert directory.

Originally shared by Thomas Mueller (dummzeuch)

GExperts now compiles without a single hint in all Delphi versions from 6 to XE8.

Hooray!

(and that's not because I disabled them ;-) )

I also fixed a unicode problem with the procedure list, which is what got me started:

procedure blä;
procedure blüb;
procedure plöp;

now all work fine. The problem was with Martin Waldenburg's Delphi parser. Of course he can't be blamed for this because his work was done before Delphi was unicode aware.

Comments

  1. Just updated my sources and recompiled. Seems to work fine. But OTOH my previous version worked too, so what did you fix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed various unicode related bugs. You propably haven't seen them since they occur rarely whith western european charsets and ASCII.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment