This is a ridiculous question, but I have spent 20 minutes looking through options an I'm obviously missing...

This is a ridiculous question, but I have spent 20 minutes looking through options an I'm obviously missing something...

In XE7 the IDE would do relatively useful and intuitive expansions when I entered certain things, triggered by the press of the spacebar.  For example, I'd enter "if " and it would fill in a then and begin/end, and drop my cursor in a logical spot.  I thought this  was something in Castalia, but it may have been some other plug-in?

In XE8, I get similar expansions when I press ENTER.  i.e. I type "begin " and it drops a line and puts in an "end;".

My question is this: did Castalia functionality change between XE7 and XE8 or am I thinking of another plugin?  Either way, does anyone have a clue were one would go to tailor the keywords it triggers on and what it does?  I can't for the life of me find this in the options anywhere...  I really miss this!

Comments