I need to control Aeonix IP PBX from a Delphi app. I need to dial out, allow the user to talk to the person dialed, change the caller ID info, Etc.

I need to control Aeonix IP PBX from a Delphi app.  I need to dial out, allow the user to talk to the person dialed, change the caller ID info, Etc.

This Aeonix box supports the CSTA protocol for remote control and I plan to use it as this is the industry standard for other companies doing similar products.

Has anyone found a set of Delphi components to implement the CSTA telephony protocol? 

How about porting a CSTA .NET driver/DLL to Delphi?  If this is an option, then where can I get the necessary DLLs?  I know they exist, but I don't know where to obtain them.

I have Googled this extensively, but all the information is either old, dodgy looking, extremely expensive, or creates too many questions to make a buy decision.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments