oups !


oups !

can't stop it, have to kill the IDE

Comments

  1. Wow.  Look at that error count go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Millington I think that's some problem with compiler, normally, it should stop after so many errors(20 should suffice), no reason to go through the whole code just so you can count thousands of errors.

    On the bright-side, good thing this is not the latest version of Delphi and it's IDE, I'd be really pissed.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3771255663/38e7620b4ae9c9ee0b98cd00dfa373f4_400x400.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had that once, don't remember why anymore....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and could we see the source code who generates these errors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denis Bisson no, but I've renamed a unit just before that. and after hitting F9 i've deleted the old DCU while the source code still "uses" the old name....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have seen this when using the 8.0 trial, and thought I had discovered a pattern:
    1) Remove a unit from project.
    2) Hit Ctrl-F9.
    (It seemed to be advisable to always clean the project after removal of an included unit.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had this in XE8.  I think it happened when I deleted a form from a project using windows explorer, without completely removing it from the project in the IDE first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paul TOTH​ How did you capture the video?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment