Reminder: Why not add a little personality to your profile by having an avatar? It can be your own mugshot, your car, your cat, your favorite food, or some other random image from the internet.


Reminder: Why not add a little personality to your profile by having an avatar?  It can be your own mugshot, your car, your cat, your favorite food, or some other random image from the internet.

Originally shared by Lars Fosdal

Don't be a #bluehead  - Update your profile!

It gives me a warm fuzzy feel to look at a face or an Avatar, instead of a blue head, when reading the discussions - and I have to say that I find it somewhat annoying that people don't bother to give up even just a little of themselves on their profile.

It looks like Google+ is here to stay, so why not make yourself at home?

No pressure, just do it ;)

Comments

  1. I wonder if there is some intended movie-related visual pun about having a blue head for an Avatar.

    Or maybe I just need to stop working for the day :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, but I like being a bluehead... My normal avatar does not scale to the silly amout of pixels G+ needs :-<. Will see what I can photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same things that Johan has, I'm keeping be the "dog" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johan Bontes Maxim Peresada Bluehead means not having an avatar at all - if the avatar shows your true face or not is another story (hey, people recognize me when they meet me irl after only knowing me by my avatar!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't get me to get Bad Cop out on ya... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment