Blog post "Object Pascal Handbook Now in Print" at http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/2015-august-object-pascal-handbook-print.html
Blog post "Object Pascal Handbook Now in Print" at http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/2015-august-object-pascal-handbook-print.html
http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/2015-august-object-pascal-handbook-print.html
http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/2015-august-object-pascal-handbook-print.html
Clever cover design too!
ReplyDeleteAny news, Marco, on the PDF?
ReplyDeleteOrdered this yesterday and just waiting for Amazon to ship! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteNo, no news on the PDF. I sent it...
ReplyDeleteThe cover is from the designer of all of my book covers. It's a Fibonacci sequence... made modern.
Congratulations! A much needed tome.
ReplyDeleteRichard Baroniunas Same here. Supposedly guaranteed for delivery tomorrow, but hasn't shipped yet.
ReplyDeleteUpdate: They did deliver yesterday by noon. Busy now....
Fantastic Marco! I've been looking forward to this moment! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteSo good I got one for each eye. ;)
ReplyDeleteIs this the same as the March2015 version that was posted onto EDN downloads ? Or is it ( as I suspect ) an updated and final version ? If so, is there a PDF only version we can buy ? BTW, we love this book, congratulations on a brilliant book !
ReplyDeleteIt is updated and final. The EDN entry will get updated and will still be free to registered users of XE7 and XE8, I think (but not fully my decision)
ReplyDeleteOh, that will be really nice, a good book and free ! If I have to pay for it I will ! I had the Mastering Delphi 6/7 books and they were great. I like the fact that this book starts at the grass roots and goes through Syntax, variables, statements and so forth. It's a great book that explains exactly how Object Pascal should be coded nowadays. When I start mentoring for our team later this year your book will be required reading
ReplyDelete