Bummer, went to register Seattle so I could install, and I get "Subscription not started yet".  I just removed XE8 so that I don't have stacks of IDE's installed, but that product was registered.   I tried their "I have a valid license file", I see XE8's serial number as un-registered.  I tried the "register" option on the "Embarcadaro License Management" screen, it validates, but still can't install.   I paid for a year subscription back in July.   I have submitted a support ticket.  I wanted to play around with it before I go on the road for a couple days.   I guess that's out of the question now.

Comments

  1. I had a similar problem. I submitted a support ticket and it was fixed in less than 45 minutes. (Around Noon Chicago time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I encountered this issue, and it was resolved very quickly once I submitted a support request

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment