Doubt Socket or IOHandler:

Doubt Socket or IOHandler:
Hello such, I have a question and maybe I can clarify the,

I do not quite understand what would be the difference between using IdTCPClient1.Socket.WriteLn or IdTCPClient1.IOHandler.WriteLn if I understand the second can encode the message but other than that, in my case I do not need, what, according to you It is the best option ?.

This designing an application which has communications customers android and I do them by IdTCPClient1.Socket but the curious thing is when and by chance, two clients simultaneously connect to the server in any of the clients the message "Connection Closed Gracefully" appears .

I been reading that the components in the INDY the server creates a thread automatically for each client that connects what makes me think that the problem is not in the communication between clients and the server because you can not it handle customers if not perhaps I use the databases that perhaps this "slowing down" communications, databases that use is Access.

... Well what initially was a doubt in the end I told them the whole problem; Well I hope you are enjoying the holidays, of course in advance greetings and thanks.

Comments