Hello all
Hello all,
I have a question about the usage of the DataSnap filters.
According to documentation: "Each filter can perform transformations over the byte stream such as encryption and/or compression; the byte stream can be intercepted by more than one filter and such the output of one becomes the input of the next filter."
So...If (for example) we use two filters: one for the compression and a second one for the encryption:
1. Which of them must be added to the Filters collection as a first filter?
2. The byte stream is intercepted from zero to the end of collection or... from the end of the filters collection down to zero?
I think that the compression filter must be used as a first filter over the data, but... the datasnap wizard fill the filters collection in the next order:
1. PC 1;(encryption)
2. RSA;(encryption)
3. Zlib Compression;(compression)
I want to add some filters programmatically ("LZO" and "Rijndael"), but I'm confused about the right order of the adding.
Does anyone know the correct order?


I have a question about the usage of the DataSnap filters.
According to documentation: "Each filter can perform transformations over the byte stream such as encryption and/or compression; the byte stream can be intercepted by more than one filter and such the output of one becomes the input of the next filter."
So...If (for example) we use two filters: one for the compression and a second one for the encryption:
1. Which of them must be added to the Filters collection as a first filter?
2. The byte stream is intercepted from zero to the end of collection or... from the end of the filters collection down to zero?
I think that the compression filter must be used as a first filter over the data, but... the datasnap wizard fill the filters collection in the next order:
1. PC 1;(encryption)
2. RSA;(encryption)
3. Zlib Compression;(compression)
I want to add some filters programmatically ("LZO" and "Rijndael"), but I'm confused about the right order of the adding.
Does anyone know the correct order?


Comments
Post a Comment