Hi all, has anyone seen or heard from Simon Stuart recently? Have been trying to make contact with him for a few weeks now about a little project, & have had no response via the usual channels (IM, email, etc). TIA.
Same here, Tried to contact him about three weeks ago, but he sort of vanished. I hope Simon Stuart is ok or just so swamped with work that he can't answer ...
I met up with him earlier this year, and so just checked to see if I had a phone number or something. That would be the easy way! But no, I don't :/
It feels a bit silly to be worried about someone just because you haven't heard / seen much activity recently, but to be honest I had been starting to be, a little. So I'm glad you made the thread Stuart Clennett!
It drives in how remote an electronic community like this is - anyone could vanish and we'd probably have no way to know, to contact them, etc.
Exactly, it highlights how disconnected we actually are, despite us thinking the opposite.
Now I seem to recall I had his address a few years ago... not sure how much help that is though, it was a good few hundred miles away as I recall, unless I write a letter (how quaint). I'll have to have another search.
Bill Meyer My last chat response was 15 June, so same timeframe. His most recent github checkin was the same date: https://github.com/LaKraven
I can't find any other contact details - all his domains are privacy protected, so whois shows nothing. Google has returned anything either. He was living near Ipswich, but I couldn't find a mention of his name and that town anywhere either.
Maybe someone more familiar with the UK and how to find someone...?
Ilya S that's a good find, thanks, I knew he was very fond of the outdoors, but I didn't know that channel existed. Poor Simon, he does seem to have a rough time of things.
No. I've tried recently too (over the past few months, actually.)
ReplyDeleteNo, it has now been several weeks since I have spoken with him.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys, hope all is okay with him. :(
ReplyDeleteMe too. But I don't know how to get in touch other than G+ / Hangouts / etc...
ReplyDeleteMe neither. Last I heard from him was actually 21st May, he was just going to his family's place for the weekend. Haven't heard from him since.
ReplyDeleteLeaves me in a spot of bother re: this project as well. Double sad-face.
Same here, Tried to contact him about three weeks ago, but he sort of vanished. I hope Simon Stuart is ok or just so swamped with work that he can't answer ...
ReplyDeleteYeah +1 to that, hope you're okay Simon Stuart :o)
ReplyDelete/sub
ReplyDeleteI met up with him earlier this year, and so just checked to see if I had a phone number or something. That would be the easy way! But no, I don't :/
ReplyDeleteIt feels a bit silly to be worried about someone just because you haven't heard / seen much activity recently, but to be honest I had been starting to be, a little. So I'm glad you made the thread Stuart Clennett!
It drives in how remote an electronic community like this is - anyone could vanish and we'd probably have no way to know, to contact them, etc.
Exactly, it highlights how disconnected we actually are, despite us thinking the opposite.
ReplyDeleteNow I seem to recall I had his address a few years ago... not sure how much help that is though, it was a good few hundred miles away as I recall, unless I write a letter (how quaint). I'll have to have another search.
David Millington Last update on his LKSL on Github was 20 May. Last blog entry, 21 May. My last chat response from him was on 19 June.
ReplyDeleteMy last chat with him was 21 May. You've heard from him most recently then.
ReplyDelete/sub
ReplyDeleteBill Meyer My last chat response was 15 June, so same timeframe. His most recent github checkin was the same date: https://github.com/LaKraven
ReplyDeleteI can't find any other contact details - all his domains are privacy protected, so whois shows nothing. Google has returned anything either. He was living near Ipswich, but I couldn't find a mention of his name and that town anywhere either.
Maybe someone more familiar with the UK and how to find someone...?
Stuart Clennett David Millington David Mullett I hope Simon Stuart is fine by now, as he has left a message on his YouTube Packed To Live channel 3 weeks ago http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCahFbZEe8eSqa3Iacj3LRFA
ReplyDeleteIlya S that's a good find, thanks, I knew he was very fond of the outdoors, but I didn't know that channel existed. Poor Simon, he does seem to have a rough time of things.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ilya S! I hope he's fine now and we'll see him reappear soon.
ReplyDeleteGet more well soon!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Simon Stuart! So glad you're okay - you had us worried there mate :). Looking forward to a catch up, when you're ready :)
ReplyDelete