I'm giving a talk about Bookmarks and Navigator tomorrow at the Perth Delphi user group meeting. Should be digging into the code a little too. Come along!

I'm giving a talk about Bookmarks and Navigator tomorrow at the Perth Delphi user group meeting. Should be digging into the code a little too.  Come along!

This will be a remote presentation since I'm not currently in Australia, but will be live, so questions and interesting sidetracks will be welcome.

Originally shared by Parnassus OÜ

Are you in Perth, WA? I'm giving a talk at the ADUG meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) evening, about the Parnassus Bookmarks and Navigator plugins.  I also plan to dig into some code too, exploring some of the more interesting bits of what the plugins do.

The meeting starts at 6PM local time.

http://www.adug.org.au/
http://www.adug.org.au

Comments

  1. How does someone join the presentation? Or do you have to be in WA for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicholas Ring You have to be in WA, unfortunately - it's over Skype.

    Achim Kalwa Will do - it's being recorded remotely and here, and between the two I'll try to edit it into something worth putting on Youtube :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David Millington but with only < 40 minutes before it starts, I don't think I will be able to make it :(

    Guess I will have to wait for the YouTube version :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment