I see that after a long period of inactivity Nevrona look to be back and active. I have seen Thomas Pfister's blog post.

I see that after a long period of inactivity Nevrona look to be back and active. I have seen Thomas Pfister's blog post.

I guess my question is, has anybody got any experience (positive or negative) with the new version?

I have some projects that really could use updating to XE7/8 and have been waiting because I did not want to invest time in converting a lot of code based reports.

TIA

Comments

  1. Just a quick question on Rave, can it import or convert Crystal Reports.  I have an application that has over 60 reports and I know Fast Reports doesn't really convert on the VCL side, not sure on the .NET version but this is very painful if I have to recreate each one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard Baroniunas Sorry. Don't know. Hopefully others might chip in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David Martel I sent an email over to tech support to see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment