I've been working on an XE8 FireMonkey project for weeks now using my stock Sony Experia Z3C running Android 5.0.1, and noticed yesterday that there was a system update to 5.1.1 available for my phone which I happily installed. Unfortunately that was the end of my ability to compile to the phone, as XE8 does not recognize my phone any longer, no matter what I try. Has anyone else experienced this or can you offer some advice? I've confirmed that USB debugging and Stay awake in the Developer options is enabled.
Marco Cantù Thanks for the update, looking forward to a solution. I just want to mention that I have no issues with XE8 and my Nexus 7 which is also running 5.1.1.
ReplyDeleteRiaan Jutte Meaning you can debug on a 5.1.1 device? this is surprising, but it might depend on the device/SDK/NDK combination, not 100% sure.
ReplyDeleteMarco Cantù
ReplyDeleteYes, I've been debugging on the Nexus 7 with 5.1.1. Perhaps the difference lies with the USB drivers? The Nexus 7 uses Google's driver, while my Z3C uses a Sony driver.