A few people have asked me whether I will take over project leadership of GExperts, since Erik has stated that he wants to step down.

A few people have asked me whether I will take over project leadership of GExperts, since Erik has stated that he wants to step down.
The answer is: No

I am mostly interested in keeping the code formatter working for my development environment, which currently is still mostly Delphi 2007.

I'm not interested in maintaining the web site or coordinating the project. I'll continue to contribute if I find anything worthwhile.

If somebody else wants to take over, please contact Erik.

The only reason for me to change my mind would be if GExperts became inactive, because I use it regularly. In that case I would probably take over and reduce it to the SourceForge site and do binary only releases as I have done with my experimental version. But I'm not the right person to ask if you want the project to progress and expand. There are too many other things that take up my time and interest nowadays.

Comments