I am working on having desktop application synchronize it's database with the mobile app.

I am working on having desktop application synchronize it's database with the mobile app.
I am streaming the  source cds to the mobile cds. When the stream is loaded in the mobile app the data should update the table. The proble is that it is not updating the mobile's table.

I am doing something like this:

procedure TForm1.btnCopyClick(Sender: TObject);
var
  lst: tmemoryStream;
begin
  cdsorig.SaveToFile('orig.xml');
  cdsorig.Active := true;
  cdsdest.Active := true;
  lst := TmemoryStream.Create;
  try
    cdsorig.SaveToStream(lst);
    LSt.Seek(0, soBeginning);
    LSt.Position := 0;
    cdsdest.LoadFromStream(lst);
  finally
    lst.Free;
  end;
  cdsdest.SaveToFile('dest.xml');
end;
here is a small demo here: www,GreatDayDan.com/cds.zip.

Can someone let me know what I am doing wrong?

DXE8, Win64.

Comments