I wrote this Delphi IDE Explorer Expert when I was trying find the button for showing and hiding the background for the Firemonkey mobile form designer and turn the bloody thing off for good.

I wrote this Delphi IDE Explorer Expert when I was trying find the button for showing and hiding the background for the Firemonkey mobile form designer and turn the bloody thing off for good.

Now I have ported it to all Delphi versions from 2007 to 10 Seattle. You can find the sources on SourceForge.
http://blog.dummzeuch.de/2015/09/25/delphi-ide-explorer-expert-for-delphi-2007-10-seattle/

Comments

  1. Is the XE6 a limit, or simply that you have not tested in XE7 and later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas Mueller But linked from the page address you gave above. Just a bit confusing. But then, I am perusing on a day filled with interruptions, so it is probably just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes. That is a nice piece of work, which I based my more rough and extra featured version off. Personally, I think it is a must to have expert if you want to start 'hacking' the IDE - just remember to play nice :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment